Move Your Snackbar - a lighting mod for Swinks CFTBL snackbar mod
Swinks Snackbar mod has been *the* mod to get for Creech for a good while now. When I received mine, I was really impressed with the craftsmanship and attention to detail. More importantly, it just looks great - really adding a swag of character to a game that's already filled with it.
If there was one aspect of the snackbar that I thought could use a bit of love it was the lighting. Wouldn’t it be great if there was some way to modify the colours of the 'neon' strip and to animate the letters of s-n-a-c-k-b-a-r so that it looks and behaves a bit more like a vintage neon sign?
This is what I’ve come up with. Features of the mod include:
- TWIPY "Best Mod of 2020" Nominated
- Plug & Play
- Responsive on/off when powered from the snackbar insert
- 7 x Neon strip colours available, selectable via DIP switch (mixable).
- 2 x Neon strip patterns available, selectable via DIP switch (mutually exclusive).
- 7 x Snackbar wording colours available, selectable via DIP switch (single colour only).
- 5 x Snackbar wording patterns available, selectable via DIP switch (mutually inclusive played in sequence).
- Sexy styling!
See what people are saying
****You took the signage to a new level - looks awesome...(Swinks)(Pinside)**** ****Couldn't agree more! You hit it out of the park with this! (n4297m)(Pinside)****