Deadpool hasn't received a huge amount of pinball mod love since its release, despite having a super campy theme and incredible Zombie Yeti art. Working like a busy beaver with ADHD over the last few months, Pinside regular J85M intends to change all that with a new mod designed to light up the scoop with a custom designed sign that achieves maximum game integration.
We give you, the Deadpool "Hellhouse Scoop" sign mod!
$$$$ https://www.youtube.com/embed/yaSlKZD-_fs $$$$
$$$$ https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoqrH9INHCI $$$$
$$$$ https://www.youtube.com/embed/C0Ec8zhs6Ow $$$$
$$$$ https://www.youtube.com/embed/vo75e1I1LQc $$$$
- Inspired by the original Deadpool comic and Zombie Yeti artwork and designed by the incredible Swinks!
- Wolverine claws sliced through the side of the sign exposing the hand painted metal finish underneath, as well as adding additional light bleed from behind.
- Miniature ninja stars designed into the side of the signs body for end user customisation.
- Unique/Individual bullet holes designed into the front face of the sign, hand painted in chrome to appear as exposed metal.
- Fully interactive and colour matched to the games insert & backboard colours
- Light shows and patterns fully customisable over WiFi using the power of Stumblor's Lollypops board.
- Dual LED lighting, allows for double the customisation options, each side of the sign can be an independent colour to the other.
- Powered from the Stumblor Splitter+ keeping your game completely safe (optional)